Emo-Icezones Server forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application example

2 posters

Go down

GM Application example Empty GM Application example

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Example by (Emo Wolf,Iocamus)
by Admin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 pm

!. What is your name on the server: Emo Wolf, Iocamus
2. What are you applying for Gm/Admin: Admin
3. Why should you be picked for this job: I am very experienced I enforce the rules, I obey when I am told to do something, and I will help the server in any way i possibly can.
4. What can you do for the server: I can do whatever needs to be done Genin pack, stoping hackers, or stopping a riot or a fight going on.
5. Would you ever help your friend on this game if you got the spot: No it gives an unfair advantage in the game, it causes an unbalance to all

Add whatever you like here: I am Loyal,Obedient, and Observent.

Admin
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://emo-icezones-server.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM Application example Empty shokons app

Post  Shokon22 Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm

!. What is your name on the server: Shokon
2. What are you applying for Gm/Admin: Admin
3. Why should you be picked for this job: I am very experienced I enforce the rules, I obey when I am told to do something, i will help emo with the sever i dont do bad things i help noobs who do understand nbotls.
4. What can you do for the server: I can do whatever needs to be done Genin pack, stoping hackers, or stopping a riot or a fight going on.
5. Would you ever help your friend on this game if you got the spot: No i will tell im sorry but i cant do that so i will tell just train Add whatever you like here: I am funny,Obedient, and cool but still help out What a Face What a Face What a Face

Shokon22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum